From the Richmond Enquirer, 9/17/1861
HOSPITALS IN RICHMOND. – The following correct list of the military Hospitals in the City, may be found convenient for the purposes of reference. St. Charles, St. Charles Hotel, corner of Main and 15th street; the General Hospital, New Alms House, northern end of 2nd street; Confederate at Gilliam's Factory, corner of Arch and 10th sts; Bellevue, Broad and 22nd streets; Union Hill, at Mason's Hall, 25th street near N; Springfield Hall, 26th and M sts.; Main street, Main and 26th street; Medical College, Marshall and College streets; St. Francis De Sales, Branch Tavern, Brook Avenue; Alabama, 5th street between Clay and Leigh; Cone's School House, Franklin street, between 8th and 9th; Stewart's School House, Clay street between 5th and 6th; Sycamore Church, 11th st., between Broad and Marshall; Judge Robertson's House, Main street, corner of 3rd; Georgia, Smith and McCurdy's Factory, 21st street between Main and Cary.