General Hospital #19 was also called Third Georgia Hospital. It was probably the tobacco factory of A. W. Taylor Company which was a four-storied, dormer-roofed building.
The hospital opened in June 1862 with a capacity of over 75. It was closed in December 1863.
General Hospital #19 was probably located on the southeast corner of 24th and Franklin Streets.
From Confederate Military Hospitals in Richmond by Robert W. Waitt, Jr., Official Publication #22 Richmond Civil War Centennial committee, Richmond, Virginia 1964.