General Hospital #2 was also called: Bailey's Factory Hospital and Bailey's Factory Hospital. It was located in the tobacco factory of S. W. Bailey and Company and was used as a hospital in 1861 and 1862 and perhaps later.
The hospital was a three storied, A-roofed building on the south side Cary Street at the southwest corner of 7th Street. Dr. James M. Holloway was in charge.
From Confederate Military Hospitals in Richmond by Robert W. Waitt, Jr., Official Publication #22 Richmond Civil War Centennial committee, Richmond, Virginia 1964.)