From the Richmond Times-Dispatch, 12/17/1909, p. 14, c. 3
Remove Old Warehouse.
It was decided to invite bids on December 24 for the removal of the bricks and other material of Seabrook’s Warehouse, which has been condemned.
In case sufficient funds are available, a new coat of paint is to be placed on the keeper’s house at Jefferson Park. At Chimborazo Park, the toolhouse will be placed where the old refreshment house now stands.
[remainder of column, unrelated, was not transcribed – MDG]