From the Richmond Examiner, 4/3/1863

NEW HOSPITAL FOR CASTLE THUNDER. – The hospital has been removed from Castle Thunder, and established on Twenty-first street, between Main and Cary. The accommodations here are ample and the ventilation better suited to the purposes than those at the Castle. Dr. DeButts, an able Surgeon, is in charge of the patients.

Go to top