From the Richmond Commercial Bulletin, 7/7/1865, p. 3, c. 2
PHILOLOGIAN SOCIETY OF RICHMOND COLLEGE. – The books belonging to the library of this society have been much scattered, and it is desired that persons having any of them in their possession, should at once return them. They may be left at the residence of Rev. Dr. Taylor, on Franklin street, above Stuart Hospital, or with the Local Editor of this paper, who will see that they are delivered properly.