From the Richmond Dispatch, 5/8/1866, p. 4, c. 3
COLD-HARBOR CEMETERY. – The National Cemetery at Cold Harbor, Virginia, was completed on the 1st of May, and dedicated by a formal raising of the stars and stripes on the staff in the centre of the ground and the singing of the “Star-Spangled Banner” by those present. This cemetery is situated on the Cold-Harbor road, on the farm of Mrs. Slaughter, and about a half-mile from the old Cold-Harbor house. – Chronicle.