General Hospital #14 was also called Second Georgia Hospital. The building was about same size and shape as General Hospital #11.
The hospital opened before June 1862. A report of June 7, 1862 lists 65 patients, but the capacity was over 125.
General Hospital #14 was located on the west side of 20th, between Main and Franklin Streets, the present site of 20-4-6 North 20th Street.
From Confederate Military Hospitals in Richmond by Robert W. Wait, Jr., Official Publication #22 Richmond Civil War Centennial committee, Richmond, Virginia 1964.