From the Richmond Dispatch, 7/1/1861, p. 2
Arrived. - Lieut. James Vaughan, of Capt. Boggs' Company, First Regiment Virginia Volunteers, arrived in Richmond on Saturday, from Manassas Junction, in charge of two prisoners of war - one a private in the regular service of the late United States , and the other one of Billy Wilson's "Pet Lambs" a Zouave in undress uniform. Both were taken prisoners at a place called Cloud's Mills, in Fairfax county, Va. , while reconnoitering. The prisoners were taken before the Secretary of War, and were ordered to the Depot to join the other Lincolnites.