Information about Libby Prison in Richmond, VA during the Civil War.
- 1863(?). Signed by Thomas P. Turner. National Archives, RG249.
- ; list of names carved on the walls of Libby Prison. Published by R. E. Lee Camp, No. 1, C. V., 1884.
- Bartholf, Howard.
- Waitt, Robert W.Official Publication #12, Richmond Civil War Centennial Committee, 1961- 1965
- This describes monies paid by the Confederate Government to Libby & Son, including purchases of supplies for James River obstructions, and rent paid for Libby Prison.
- , 9/1862 to 10/1863 - hospital closed after October, 1863 and changed to General Hospital #21(RG 109, Ch. 6, Vol. 151, p. 59)